Legal Information & Copyright Notices
|1) BY ENTERING THIS WEB SITE ("SITE") YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
2) Except as referenced in paragraphs 3, 4, 14 and elsewhere in this notice, American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. is the copyright owner of all text, images, layout, design, html and other material contained on this Site. Copyright 1999-2008 by American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. All rights reserved.
3) Use of Custom Chrome, Inc.s photographs, drawings and texts in this Internet web site appears with their permission. These materials are covered under their copyright as follows: Ó Copyright 1982-2008 by Custom Chrome, Inc. All rights reserved.
5) Material contained in this Site pertains to products and services for the United States Market only. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. This Site may be accessed by users outside of the United States and may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Users of this Site located outside of the United States are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. makes no representations that the materials contained within this Site are appropriate for locations outside of the United States or for California pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
6) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting any rights, by license or otherwise, to any of American Legend Motorcycles intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents and trademarks, except as expressly provided in paragraph 7 of this legal notice.
7) You may view, copy and print the material contained on this Site for your personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not delete any proprietary notices or modify any material contained on this Site in any way. Modification or use of the material in this Site for any other purposes is a violation of American Legend Motorcycles legal rights, and may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to copyright, patent and trademark infringement. Except as provided for herein, no portion of this Site may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the prior written permission of American Legend Motorcycles, Inc.
8) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. is not liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to any special damages, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise through the access to or use of this Site or through your downloading of any materials on this Site.
9) No obligation of any kind is assumed or implied against American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. by the receipt of any communication or material, including but not limited to any ideas, concepts, know-how, technology, designs, business plans or opportunities or other information ("Material"), transmitted from you to this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any Material you transmit to this Site is deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary, and American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. shall be free to use such Material without limitation, for any purpose whatsoever.
10) This Site may contain links to other web sites. Unless specifically stated herein, links to other web sites do not imply any approval, affiliation, association, endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of the linked web site by American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. Although American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Custom Chrome and Chrome Specialties, their dealers are independent contractors and are not agents of Custom Chrome, Inc., Biker's Choice or Mid-USA Motorcycle Parts. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. is in no way affiliated with Harley-Davidson, Inc. or any of its authorized dealers. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. is not responsible for the contents, availability, operation or performance of web sites to which this Site may be linked. Your linking to any other web sites is at your own risk.
11) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to assume the risk that the information and materials on this Site may be inaccurate. Although reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and materials provided by American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. on this Site, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. makes no warranties or representations whatsoever as to its accuracy. This Site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12) Motorcycles can be dangerous. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. has no control over the usage of any part. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. expects the customer to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any parts. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind because of the misuse or the improper application of any parts in any way by any person.
13) None of the parts or accessories sold on this site, except where specially indicated as being officially licensed, are manufactured or endorsed by Harley-Davidson, Inc.Ò
14) TRADEMARK NOTICES:
The words: C.C. Rider, Custom Chrome, Dyno Power, Mirage, Premium, RevTech and Tour Ease are registered trade- marks of Custom Chrome, Inc., Morgan Hill, California, U.S.A.
The words: Black Diamond, Brake Max, Bullskins, CCI, C.C. Glider, Chrome Gear, Custom Chrome Europe, Dual Fire, Duo Seal, Dyno-Kote, Eagle Goggles, Inferno, Longneck, Low Glide, Low Glide Custom, On Time, Pony Express, Power Ring, Pro Spark, RevPro, RevLite, RevStar, RevTech Pure, RevTech 2, Regency, Santee, Sport Bob, Tribal Iron, Trim Tail and Vibra-Kushion are trademarks of Custom Chrome, Inc., Morgan Hill, California, U.S.A.
The tradestyles: Bullskins, C.C. Rider, Custom Chrome, Dual Fire, Mirage, Premium, RevTech 2, SpeedoTach2 and RevTech are registered trade-marks of Custom Chrome, Inc., Morgan Hill, California, U.S.A.
The words and/or tradestyles: Spare Parts, Texas Saddles, Highway One, Donnie Smith Signature Series, Jammer Cycle Products, Dallas Leather and Motor Factory are registered trade-marks of Chrome Specialties, Inc., Ft. Worth, Texas, U.S.A.
The words: Buddy Seat, Buell, Disc Glide, Dyna Glide, Electra Glide, Evolution, Fat Boy, HD, H-D, Harley, Harley-Davidson, Heritage Softail, Heritage Springer, Hugger, Lightning, Low Rider, Road King, Roadster, Softail, Sport Glide, Sportster, Sturgis, Super Glide, Tour-Pak, Tour Glide, Ultra Classic and Wide Glide are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
The words: Convertible, Duo Glide, Hydra Glide, Night Train, Road Glide and V-Fire III are trademarks of Harley-Davidson, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are used in this catalog for reference only: EL, FL, FLH, FLHC, FLHF, FLHR, FLHRI, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCI, FLHTCU, FLHTCUI, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHX, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCUI, FLTR, FLTRI, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS, FXDS-Conv., FXDWG, FXDX, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRSE, FXRS-Conv., FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, WL, WLA, XL, XL 883C, XL 1200C, XL1200S, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH 883, XLH 1100, XLH 1200, XLR, XLS, XLT, XLX and XR-1000
All other brand names or trademarks or registered trademarks used in this catalog are the property of their respective holders.
15) The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and factual as possible. American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. reserves the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any information contained on this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any such revisions.
16) All matters shall be interpreted under Kentucky law.
Specials and Sales | About Our Company | Home | Contact Us | Terms & Shipping |
American Legend Motorcycles, Inc. © Copyright 1999-2008 American Legend
Motorcycles, Inc. All rights reserved.
228 Lisle Industrial Ave.
Lexington, KY 40511
Sales - 1-888-272-9143
Tech Line - 1-859-255-3544
All trademarks are owned by Harley Davidson, Custom Chrome or American Legend Motorcycles, Inc.
American Legend Motorcycles, Inc.
© Copyright 1999-2008 American Legend
Motorcycles, Inc. All rights reserved.